Monday, November 9, 2009

TESC #90

Hey all,

It was a fun and busy weekend. I wanted to make Christmas cards this weekend and decided to enter the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. I made two completely different cards for the challenge.

The first card is for Christmas. I used Kraft, Spring Moss, and Vintage Cream paper from PTI and paired with the 2008 Holiday Tag Collection stamps. I used some beautiful ribbon I had and highlighted with diamond stickles.








For this second card, I used Raspberry Fizz, Sweet Blush, and Aqua Mist paper from PTI.  I again stamped with the 2008 Holiday Tag Collection using chocolate ink and stamped Thank You with Aqua Mist using a wooden stamp. I tied Raspberry Fizz Vintage buttons on twine and highlighted with some holiday ribbon from Michaels.






So much fun. I will have more cards later for you to check out. Have a wonderful Monday!

Much love,

1 comment:

  1. Great job as usual, Jessica! Both are great, but I love the vintage look of the first card.

    ReplyDelete