Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Time

Hey there,

well it's been a couple weeks since I have written and it is now the first part of Spring. Can you believe it? Where does the time go? Oh, and Chris and I drove home in a snowy, wintry mix last night. Texas weather is hard to beat!!!

I love this time of year (other than the allergy attacks), watching flowers bloom, leaves grow on trees, and everything snapping back to life. It feels like a new beginning, in more ways than one. I have been consumed with adoption lately, hence the reason for my delay in updates. While researching adoption, I learned that dealing with infertility is something to thank God for. I am not saying I like it, or that my emotions are not all over the place at times, but I don't feel like I have been honoring God through this process in the way that would glorify Him.

I have asked the questions, "Why us?" and "Why can't we?", which is not wrong, but the questions can't stop there.  I have learned to ask the question, "God, how can you use this struggle in our lives for your purpose?" Asking this has helped changed my focus and allows me to recognize there is a reason in battling infertility. While we may never know the answer, I know it's going to be okay.

So, as we start Spring, and begin to see life blooming around us, it's going to be okay.

Here are a couple new card designs. Enjoy!
Much love,













2 comments:

  1. As always, the cards are so precious! (Chad actually used the word "adorable" for the onesie one, but don't tell him I said!) :)

    Love this post, Jess, and your spirit and attitude. It's wonderful to see all that God is showing you through this trial and it will be even better to see what He has in store! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Stacey. I always appreciate your encouraging words and feedback.

    PS Tell Chad thank you.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete