Sunday, October 18, 2009

A few things...

Hi all,

I have a few items to share with you and am so looking forward to having this website launch complete. Thanks for being patient with me. A couple items below are for a very dear friend of mine in celebration of their first baby shower. We celebrated in Ruston, LA., spent time with friends and family, and attended my college football homecoming game. Go Bulldogs!!!

One thing I know I am going to have to purchase and soon, is a new camera. Thankfully, for the website photos, my sweet friend Charlene is helping me. Enjoy!!!

Monogrammed burp cloths and blanket



Matching card



One of my new favorite cards...





Baby girl cards






Sample of Christmas cards (still playing with designs)






Warm Winter Wishes is the stamp used on this one



Celebrate the Season



Monogrammed diaper bag






Much love,




4 comments:

  1. There is not ONE of these that I don't LOVE,LOVE,LOVE!!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this reference to Ruston and Tech?! I know I saw this post, but I think my eye was drawn right down to the beautiful pictures! Thanks for making the connection for me. So cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica,

    Your cards are very beautiful and creative.Thanks for the pictures. Is your website up and running.?

    r4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephen, thanks for your wonderful comments about the products we offer. We are in the final days of having our website up and running. I would be more than happy to email you once we have the website complete. You may contact me at jessica@journeymarkcards.com. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete