Monday, October 5, 2009

WCMD Australia - Card Challenge #4

So, I decided to try one of the adoption cards for this challenge and use the outline of small white dots. I really like the way it turned out.

I used Papertrey Cardstock in chocolate brown and aqua mist, a scrap piece of cream paper for the top stamp, stamps from the Martha Stewart Collection, and for the dots (a glue pen with white opaque embossing powder). I added a touch of ribbon I use to make baby blankets and a brad from Recollections.

Here it is....










Nichole's challenges at www.papertreyink.com have been so great to be a part of. My sweet friend Sharon introduced me and we purchased supplies together from this company. I fell in love with all they have to offer. Especially for someone like me who is new to this world of creativity.

Have a wonderful Monday!!!

Much love,

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Love how the little dots go with the "little things" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is very sweet. Love the blue/brown color combination. As a scrapbooker, I love looking at your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete