Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Last week to collect cans

Hey everyone,

This will be the last week for us to collect cans for the Loucks family. (see column to the left to find out more on their adoption journey). We will turn in the cans collected and donate all the money received to this family's adoption process. If you want to drop off the cans to our house or give a donation to help this family, email me or call me.

We will send the donation next Friday, December 18th. Thanks for making this so special for them and being a part of God helping this family.

Much love,

2 comments:

  1. This is really amazing, really great work, i was really looking for something like this to write on it n now will share this with us, really nice information.

    r4i

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Holy. Please let me know if you need anything from me. You may email me at jessica@journeymarkcards.com.

    ReplyDelete