Thursday, August 6, 2009

Next Steps

I am so grateful to learn the results of my pathology report came back with good news. No uterine cancer. Thank you Lord! What next? I have something called Luteal Phase Defect. In other words, it is a failure of my uterine lining being in the right place for the baby to attach itself. I will begin taking Letrozole, a medication to help stimulate my ovaries, and progesterone. I look forward to what may happen over the next few months.   

I learn more every day about my faith growing and strengthening. Not because of anything I have done, but because of God taking me through challenges I never thought I would face. Over these past few years, I have held onto God's hope each day. Some days tougher than others, but always seeing how He works it out for His glory. 

Even now, holding onto His hope, no matter what the outcome, He will be praised. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Jessica, for coming over from SCL and for the kind comment you left on my blog. I'm always sorry to read of another person going through infertility, but it is sure encouraging to walk beside sisters in Christ through a trial!

    Wishing you the best on your journey.

    ReplyDelete