Saturday, January 23, 2010

Adoption Update

Hey everyone,

I would love to receive information from you regarding adoption agencies. As Chris and I begin to look at agencies, we have several in mind, but would love feedback from those who have experienced the process.

We are looking at adopting internationally. The countries we are interested in are India, China, and Russia. Of course, Haiti now comes to mind. We really are trying to keep it open and allow God to lead us, but we need to focus in at some point to move forward.

Please send us any thoughts of wisdom you have and please be in prayer over us as we begin this journey.

Much love,

2 comments:

  1. We use Dillon Internation,Inc. twice. Love, Love, Loved them! They are awesome, that's all I can say. Both of our children are from Calcutta, India - and they were so supportive with any major or even minor question. I would really recommend them. I believe they deal with all 4 countries you are considering! Good luck and follow your heart :)

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele, I am so grateful for your suggestion. In fact, you are the second person to express Dillon to us in the past two days, so we are going to research them for sure.

    I am thrilled to hear of your adoptions from India, as this is our first country of choice. I look forward to reading your blog to learn about your experience each time. Thank you so much for sharing. Many blessings.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete