Thursday, January 14, 2010

Update Regarding Eye Situation

I was finally able to get a second opinion on my eyes yesterday concerning my Pseudopapilledema (or in human terms, swelling around my optic nerve in both eyes.) It was a very good report. The Dr. leaned more towards the option that I was born with the swelling, which makes it confusing, and they just want to take precautionary measures. 3 MRI's and over a year later, you can imagine my relief.

At this point I am to follow up with my optometrist every 3-4 months. She will take pictures of my eye and optic nerve to see if anything changes. Changes could include white flecks or hemorrrhaging around my optic nerve, neither of which sound fun.

Thank you, thank you for your prayers over the past year.

Much love,

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got a good report, Jessica! Continued prayers for you and this situation.

    ReplyDelete