Friday, January 8, 2010

Understanding

Hey all, 
this is a blog I have been following for some time now and a recent post was very moving. I appreciate so much the reminder of serving those who are battling infertility, including myself. I have come to understand the importance of sharing how I am feeling, and not shutting people out of my journey. I know that we who struggle can serve others who are in the midst of their battle, and walk alongside them in prayer and support.

http://becauseadoptionmatters.blogspot.com/

If you have time, this moving video is one to watch. It captures feelings that one struggles with during infertility. I loved the song stating "I fell apart, but I got back up again." There have been many times when I have thought, "just keep moving, keep moving forward." In reality, I can self talk, but my hope is in Christ, and He is the reason I keep moving forward and get up again.




Much love and continuing to share hope in this journey,


No comments:

Post a Comment